Go Pitbull Forums banner

Do you more people fear or want to meet and/or pet your Pit Bull?

• Fear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Want to meet and/or pet

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is Mary Beth and my beautiful Red Nose Pit is Ember. She is the most wonderful and special girl and although we rescued her, I think she rescued me. She was a stray in Alabama, and found with 3 chonky pups, though she was underweight. The pups were adopted but my girl was put on Death Row. Cherry Lane Kennel in Freehold, NJ rescued her from there and I saw her video on Adopt a Pet.com. She was so gentle and tiny at 2 years old? and 35 lbs. She is now 50+ lbs with a shiny soft coat, white teeth and is the most delightful friend! She is good with other dogs, people and very responsive to my voice. I am training her to be my Service Dog as I have some mobility issues, although I have achieved walking a mile with my girl! She motivates me! Although my intention on here is not to promote any special issues, I would like to say that I am a huge advocate of adoption as there are so many dogs that need loving homes and many are our beloved Pit Bulls, and apparently Huskies are exceeding PB's numbers in shelters from recent information.

·
Super Moderator
5,440 Posts
Hello Mary Beth and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. Sorry, I somehow missed your post and just saw it now. So glad that you and Ember found each other. I wish you many happy and healthy years together.

Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts