Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back when she was 2 months old.

Now at 8 months old.

Here is my CH Rocky x Ginger daughter for those who have been asking. At 8 months, she is 15" tall, 60lbs and short backed. She's real thick, short and compact and got lots of bone. Her structure is amazing and she is a sweetheart. I didn't measure her head but its HUGE.

She would definitly look better with an ear crop but hey... she is a pet to my friends which I co-own her with and they preferred to keep them and I respect that.

I'm currently looking to see who I will breed her to for my last bully breeding. Here are some pics.

I'm excited to see how it goes when I breed Ginger to MBBP MONEY OF X-RATED (Rocky son).

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg KayCee is gorgeous, and I love her ears natural, shows of her cute face, she is anice lookin girl for sure, good luck, can't wait to see what she will rpoduce in a couple of years :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cant believe how big she is already , gorgeous. CAn deff see momma in her as well.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
She is a good looking girl...

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
awww I love the ears so I am glad you left them, she is super cute. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.