Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maverick is here! :clap: I would like to thank Andy at OldFortKennels for giving me a wonderful opportunity to take care of and work Maverick. He is an outstanding dog that is second to none! :clap:

Now for the goods....

So this is the house heh?

Looks like you have a dog in your fireplace lol

I dont know about that other dog lol

MMMMM smells good... like california LOL

Yup .... more california

The shared fence

Grizz is telling maverick this is his yard... HAHAHAHA i dont think so grizz

Happy Dogs

Tired Dogs (just grizz Maverick doesnt get tired lol)

I LIKE THIS!

Im not lettin go this to too fun

No really.... im not letting go LOL

Maverick and Grizz are getting along as welll as expected. Grizz licks mavericks face through the fence and Maverick doesnt mind. The bodies are loose most of the time, very few growls and very little tension. They will run up and down the fence with eachother FOREVER lol i think there will be ruts in no time. We have fallen inlove with maverick and i think maverick doesnt mind his uncle dan too much at all :D . Next big step... Walks together. Then we will see how Maverick takes to the springpole... I showed him how grizz does it and Maverick was very interested and excited. I Gave him some flirtpole time and i think he can fly LOL i couldnt find his wings though... must be the yellow sun of california that gives him his super powers LOL.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
OMG, he is so so hansome. I just love his face and his ears!! Very gorgeous brindle pattern. And wow, when you have the 2 next to each other, Grizz looks flippen huge, his name really does fit him well, LMAO! I love all the photos, thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Grizz is big compared to maverick.... but no matter what size these boys turn out to be... THEY ARE ALL HEART! Gotta love some good dogs...

Dont worry Wheezie Wayne.... updates will be often lol.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
awww how handsome.. i love him looking in the fire place ahhahaa thats great
congrats on ur new buddy

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Freaking awesome! I can't believe this guy is so close to me now hehehe I have to meet him and love him and kiss him and cuddle him lol. Is he only NKC reg or can you get him UKC or ADBA to make it out to some of the shows we are gonna be at? Adba has our get together going on in Rancho Cordova. Then the UKC has an event there in May.

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe he is Dual UKC and ADBA... so watch out everyone! Maverick is gonna be the UKC and the ADBA champ someday.... YAY! You can come cuddle him anytime... he loves a good cuddle. He likes handin out kisses too lol He like to sit on his but and put his paws up LOL it looks so weird ill have to get a picture. He is doing really good on his commands he has Come down pat! and His sit is spot on and his Down is really good... next im gonna intorduce leave it and take it .... Super exciting stuff...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Oh sweet I can't wait to see him at the shows!!!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
That fence looks great Dan!! And Maverick does too!!! Grizz is still a doll ... Can't wait to see them grow up all big together

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg, I am not a fan of brindle dogs but omg OMG he is such a gorgeous guy. He is stripped just right. And that face is just way to squishable. And griss looks so happy to have him to play with. I can't wait to see more pics. :D

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Hey he looks great. Im glad to see that the trip didn't wear on him too much! Im glad to see that they are both getting along fine right now. Just keep an eye on him, he has tendencies of the APBT kind, imagine that. Man I havent seen grass like that in a long time and neither has he. I missed having him at the show but am excited to see you work him. OFK has dogs on the WEST COAST!!!! Him and Grizz look good together. You can pm me as much as you need to, I wont get tired. Anytime I can help with anything you have my number!

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Andy your awesome! I was showing off maverick to my breeder he is so jealous LOL. He checked out your website and was very impressed with you, your kennels, and your dogs. Maverick and grizz are still getting friendlier....under my watchful eye!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Man oh man Maverick looks flippin awsome!! Yea I concur Grizz looks way bigger when he has Maverick at his side. I can't wit to hear all the great things your going to do with this guy.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Glad to see Grizz and Mav in the same pic!!! That's so cool. You gonna work that boy aren't you? Two beautiful males kicking it together in the hot ass weather... no rhyming intended :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts