Go Pitbull Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most people here love,love ,love the apbt[and for good reason],however there are a plethera of great,extreme dogs in the world that i for one am a schoolar of.
Here we have the MBK kennel out of england,specializing in the cross bred mastiff,as well as the bully kuta,rumored by more than many experts to be no more than a mix of great dane and neapolitian mastiff[not true kuttas].
Anywho,what do ya guys think,would you use these dogs as guardians for you yard?home or as family pet's?
Also they seem to have caucasian ovcharkas and gull ters,these ovcharkas seem to be little more than crosses as well,even a few merles,again not pure "oc's".
looks to be another breeder of the next "ultimate guardia.
personaly i would like to own a bully kutta,especialy in pure form,so the question arises,"would you own any of this kennels stock".
Peace and chicken greese.
keith outie 5000 G.
newshikari.com - Bully Kutta 2

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I love the big dogs, and they seem to have height and bulk. Beautiful dogs, but seems like a lot of unrepaired cherry eye, and I am wondering if they have any other health probs, have you heard anything about overall health?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the big dogs, and they seem to have height and bulk. Beautiful dogs, but seems like a lot of unrepaired cherry eye, and I am wondering if they have any other health probs, have you heard anything about overall health?
pure bred bully kuttas are bred and selected for fighting so i believe they are very healthy indeed,but these cross bred examples probably carry the same problems as there predecessors,the neo and great dane which would be extreme hip displasia for one,I'm not sure though,Ive seen bully kuttas fight in video's and they are truly impressive dogs,very aggressive.I'd love to own one,truly one of the worlds rarest breeds no doubt,i could just imagine the price of one of these puppy's since Pakistan and the u.s are not exactly allies,I'm figuring these dogs could be worth as much as 20,000$,just a guess though.
Not really a breed for the soft American public.

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
wosaah these dogs are extreme... I think if Kojo was running at me full force I'd piss myself hahahaha

·
Registered
21 Posts
hiya cane76, i personally would not own any dog from mbk, i have heard a lot of bad reports of these dogs health wise and also would not trust their peds ! i have been told by various people including reputable breeders that these so called bully kuttas to be as you say f1 and f2 neo X great danes. i live in the uk and have never heard of these dogs being imported to the uk

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hiya cane76, i personally would not own any dog from mbk, i have heard a lot of bad reports of these dogs health wise and also would not trust their peds ! i have been told by various people including reputable breeders that these so called bully kuttas to be as you say f1 and f2 neo X great danes. i live in the uk and have never heard of these dogs being imported to the uk
yepers,
they are mixes and registered by the kennels registry only.If i could own one i would,i don't care about purity of blood i just care about the extreme working dog,the brutaler[is that a word,lol] the better to make up for my fragile male ego and my "SHORT COMING,LOL.But really i'd love to own one,when i go to the liquor stores around here with my dog and a middle eastern gentlemen comments on him[mongo] i usually say"bully kutta",most of them know of the dogs and laugh,then say,"those are very mean dogs"

·
Registered
21 Posts
cane76, i don't think the dogs from this particular breeder would live up to your expectations of being an extreme working dog, their supposed bully kuttas are just cross breeds and have not been exposed to any work of any sort. i think at best they may look intimadating and be "bouncy" couch dogs, if that is what you're after. but to purchase a true bully kutta i belive you're going to have to travel to pakistan or northern india

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes i know,and i wont be doing that any time soon,maybe someday a few will be imported here,i know of one apbt breeder that imported one,but havent heard much about it,must of been 2 yrs ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.