Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a slat mill for sale. It is an older mccormick mill that works great and will probably last forever. I am doing other things with my dog now so I am going to sell this. I am located in East TN. $500 for the mill.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
How much for just the stuff for the track? I don't need the mill :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Where about in East TN are you located? We (Circle M and myself) are also in East TN... I have no room for the mill in my house, but am definitely interested... I'll make room, lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am just North of Knoxville. Let me know if you want it - I posted this on several sites and expect it to sell quick.

I need $550 out of the mill. I will sell the track with it for $600 to get it all gone. $150 for the track by itself.

Mike
865.two-4-two.7892

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I almost forgot! I also have a Troy Brown pitbull connection Weight pull harness. I looks like this one but is blue instead of black.

$50 extra with purchase of either.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
What size is the harness? Luv me some PBC stuff :D where all mine are from.. let me get with my husband.. hell probly want the track and harness.. don't need the mill though..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't remember. Does it show on the harness? If I had to guess, I'd say it was made for a 45-55 lb dog.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jesse and her husband picked up the track and harness over the weekend. Very nice people by the way.

The Mill is still available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts