Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fell in love with this sweet old man- he's 12 years old and sweet as can be. His owner owns a local garage around here

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Looking good for 12!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww he is a cutie for sure, he doesn't look a day over 6 ;) And I agree he looks like he could lick his ears, thanks for sharing :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love going to this garage. Everytime I get to spend about 5 mins playing with him. He is In awesome shape. It's pretty country out here and hes a town away so he has lots of yard. You wouldn't guess his age until you notice half his teeth are gone:) he's such a shop dog( chewing tools, rocks, chains)

He used to grab a ten or twently lb dumbbell And run with it all on his own- per his owner. I told him I would take him in a heart beat.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^^ indeed-

·
Registered
780 Posts
I love going to this garage. Everytime I get to spend about 5 mins playing with him. He is In awesome shape. It's pretty country out here and hes a town away so he has lots of yard. You wouldn't guess his age until you notice half his teeth are gone:) he's such a shop dog( chewing tools, rocks, chains)

He used to grab a ten or twently lb dumbbell And run with it all on his own- per his owner. I told him I would take him in a heart beat.
LOL I simply love the strength of the breed(amongst all the other wonderful traits).Loki has a big ol watersoaked log we play with that probably weighs 20 pounds.He gets to runnin around with that big ol thing you get out the way!!! lol i had him hit me in the leg with it before no fun.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL I simply love the strength of the breed(amongst all the other wonderful traits).Loki has a big ol watersoaked log we play with that probably weighs 20 pounds.He gets to runnin around with that big ol thing you get out the way!!! lol i had him hit me in the leg with it before no fun.
That had to hurt lmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts