·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pup welcome to the forum :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Cute pup
Be careful taking a pup that young out in public so young. Some nasty doseases out there that puppies can catch even if thete utd on vaccinations

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL they never learn just gotta be fast on the shutter lol , action mode works great if you have it lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cute pup
Be careful taking a pup that young out in public so young. Some nasty doseases out there that puppies can catch even if thete utd on vaccinations
Yea I kno what u mean...I'm here in the virgin islands so I dont think da bay should do her much harm....or am I wrong?

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I think until they get all their shots any strange area that you do not know what animals has been through isn't really the best place for them. You never know what animals are tracking or what diseases she might pick up. I help off parks and open areas until after the 3rd round of shots, I think 6 months or so? not sure what Virgin islands laws are though...

Oh and she is adorable :) So cute! Hope you can get her sleeping soon only way she will be still I am sure

·
3,272 Posts
Yea I kno what u mean...I'm here in the virgin islands so I dont think da bay should do her much harm....or am I wrong?
Imho my pups dont leave my yard till 4 months after all there boosters and rabies shot. With the risk of things such as parvo you couldn't pay me to bring a pup to the beach, but that's just me.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
gorgeous Im jealous.

·
3,272 Posts
Looks great but im not worried about the water when it comes to pups

1 - 12 of 12 Posts