Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the pp we posted about a couplr months ago { but got some bully hate comments and kinda ended that thread lol} anyways after going back n forth if we were even gonna get him and then dealing with the headache of tryna get him flown out here from LA { the airlines have some strict rules in place as of lately on any snub nose breeds including pitbulls, am staff, and bullys}. He arrived today off air alaska safe and healthy and we are soo impressed with him. he is gettin to know the rest of the family today and throughout the week but figured we would introduce him here. He is out of gladiator { a victorious son} and his mom is a direct tonka daughter.
Here is Crush.

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Wow he is a stunna!! Adorable :)

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL thanks everyone, nah I think my skin has grown thicker since I have been here and most of the haters have learned to control the hate LMAO :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
beautiful dog...i love his coat...
congrats on the new addition

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Angel Crush is really pretty I like his color and his coat is really beautiful so is this going to be your show dog?

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes adorable!!!!! ;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Angel Crush is really pretty I like his color and his coat is really beautiful so is this going to be your show dog?
She best be sending him to me so I can put him in the ring!!! I MIGHT send him back when I am done lmmfao

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL Lauren puts titles on dogs in the show ring and retires them into Alcoholics LMFAO!! I don't think I would send him back either he's too cute LOL

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
he came out of my buddys kennel in LA sikside but he doesnt have a webpage this was his only breeding in over 2 years so hasnt really needed a webpage lol. And yes this lil boy is lighting a fire under us to get our passports in order cause he will be our show dog.
Lauren LMFAO at 'might send him back' tell kangol he is too young to drink lol .

·
Registered
780 Posts
LOL @ this talk of not sendin him back ill go rambo lol jus kiddin really though i think it would be a crime not to get this boy in the showring If he turns out anything like his dad,grandpas or great grandpas.We gonna put him in a few shows that loki is doing this year for experience even if it the wrong registry lol.Im willing to do whatever it takes to get this boy in the ring.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts