Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am finally going to get my American pitbull this weekend. I always knew when I would get a big dog I wanted a pitbull. I cannot download the pics I took yesterday but I'd do have one when he was 4.5 weeks. I am picking him up Friday or Saturday. I am very excited to welcome him into out family. I got to meet his mom and dad they were super sweet. The mom was licking me while I played with her pups. I will post better pics where he is not flying through the air.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He is a Cutie:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks he is a sweetie. Seeing him and all his litter mates was priceless it was like a sea of puppies. Meeting the parents was important to me. When I walked in they did not make a peep just came over and licked me not the best watch dogs :).

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
American Pit Bull Terrier? Is that what you mean? Do you know what the bloodlines are? Some people who are new to the breed do not realize not every dog registered as APBT are actually APBT. I am sure you are excited! I responded on your other thread I didn't realize this was the same, the picture didn't load for me til just now :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute, congrats on the new addition.

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Welcome Deter and Dexter's Mom! What a beautiful baby. Please post more pictures when you get him home.

Joe

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone I cannot wait!! Am I the only one who doesn't sleep before they get a new dog. I should be getting sleep now because I am sure the first few weeks I will be getting up at night but I am just can't. This is his dad day six months

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
We picked up dexter yesterday and what a long night. Poor baby cried on and off all night he must miss his parents and siblings so much. When we picked him up it's was so cute watching him play with his dad who is 70 pounds they were running around the yard. Last night I had him in bed he seemed to calm when he was draped across my neck. He cries a it today but really choked down his breakfast. I have not really taken any pics yet I am going to let him settle a little today then I will take a bunch. I do have one of him in his bowl it is cute but it is hard to get a good shot he moves a lot and my husband is still sleeping recovering from a long night it's like having a newborn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts