Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Adopted her from a shelter around 2 months ago. She's a pitbull with what I think is mixed with a yellow lab. Somewhere around 8 or 9 months old weighing around 28 pounds. She is very calm, but loves to play with other dogs when she gets the chance. She was quite skinny when I first got her, and a little scared/shy, but she's started gaining weight and loves everyone she gets to play with.

Any things/toys I can buy or make that will keep her occupied on the days I have school all day? She's been digging holes and finding random things to destroy. She loves chewing on bones, but she needs something that is indestructible.

Some photos:

First day home

Her and my friends blue fawn (4/5yrold)

Waking to find she got a bag full of shredded paper and flung it all around the backyard.

Most up to date photo

Thanks guys!

·
249 Posts
Have you crate trained her,use the search bar at the top of the page and search for "how to crate train" you'll find what you need :) Welcome to GP!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you crate trained her,use the search bar at the top of the page and search for "how to crate train" you'll find what you need :) Welcome to GP!
Thanks, ya I had her crate trained when I first got her. But I can't leave her in the crate for 12+ hours, she needs to release some energy. I did some research and set up a sort of spring/flirt pole and she's been going crazy with it!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Pretty girl!! Glad she found a good home too! Your friend's dog looks tri to me and is one handsome dog too! :)
When I am gone long periods I give the dogs a variety of things to entertain themselves like stuffed kong, raw bones, etc.
That is great she likes the flirt and spring pole!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts