Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

:woof: Meet K.Kaylte from Austin Texas , We added K.K. to our family the weekend before Valintines Day (after much whining n effort lol ).. We just fell in love with this Adorable 10 week old lil pup and her big green eyes. Once we got her home she had no problem adjusting to things even tho we expected the worst with cleaning up after a puppy but to our surprise she hasnt :)poop:) once in the house. An was very easy to crate train no whinning or barking (When covered) Although we are having a lil problem with her getting over excited an peeing not with me but with certian people like my husbands mom, Looking for any tips anyone might have about this issue? We've also decied to crop her ears an after waiting 2 weeks for a appt. at our vet we went thru with it (not many places do this in Austin Tx) We are very happy with how they turned out, very clean cut but there is one lil krinkle in her right ear caused by on of the staples ,Are there any suggestions on how to straighten this out alil maybe when the staples are out? Well we look forward to being a member an seeing everyone around, Hoping all the pix i post work!

*Interested to see if anyones APBT comes from this line

K.K.s Sire -'Pr' EGP's Legacylines Rascal
K.K.s Dam - 'pr' GTZGotty's Trinity Vida

10 weeks

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP ... your pic links aren't working... just copy the image code of photobucket and paste it here :D

·
Super Moderator
4,607 Posts
Cute puppy. I like thr crop. :)
Welcome to GP.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
She's adorable! !!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts