Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been reading the forum for a while now and admiring everyone's beautiful dog's...... thought I'd introduce y'all to my beautiful babies Max and Hercules! Max is a 14 week old blue brindle bully "mutt" (from my research I believe is the correct term lol) both of his parents are full blooded but I have no intention on registering him so I'm fine with him being a mutt lol..... Hercules is a 13 month old English mastiff boxer mix and the best dog ever!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Welcome! I hope you stick around! :) cute dogs!!

·
Super Moderator
5,334 Posts
Hello bubbahatch92,

Greetings and welcome to the forum. Those are two great looking guys you have there. Thank you for sharing their pictures with us.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Very handsome boys. Max is super cute. If his parents are registered and both the same breed then I wouldn't consider Max a mutt just because you are choosing not to send in for his papers.

Welcome to GP!!

·
beagle fan
15 Posts
Very nice! Glad to see you joined in, dogs look real good.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I was wondering what everyone thought of Max's ears? We are having the great debate at home about whether to crop them or not? I believe that he would look awesome with cropped ears, the wife agrees but is afraid of the visual stigma that comes with have a dog with cropped ears. I know its a matter of personal preference, but I'm looking for a few opinions......

Here is a picture of his dad, I believe he is going to have the same head type. ....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Welcome to GP!

You have handsome dogs. Hercules looks like a sweetheart! I worked for people who had a mastiff boxer mix. She was a great dog, I hope Hercules turns out the same way. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,334 Posts
Hey Bubbahatch92!

Max turned out beautiful man. So glad you decided to leave his ears natural, he looks great. Love those powerful looking chest and front legs. Thanks for the update picture.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
such pretty colors! Both are adorable!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Your pups look good! So glad you posted updated pix! Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah he was in pretty bad shape when I got him, never seen a puppy with such a bad case of fleas and worms! A little medicine... Good food...lots of love and a little exercise has brought him back to life.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts