Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, here's a few photos of our new addition to the family, born 4/1/11. She arrived this morning a bit shy on the leash brought her home gave her a nice bath drank and ate good now she is taking a nap. She has a few marks from tough playing with the others but that is expected.

-cheers

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
cute girl... check out those front legs/paws.. she's gonna be big

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwwww she's adorable :D Congrats on the new addition :D

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
She is so beautiful! When (far far in the future!) I get another APBT, I want a black one. :D Great pictures, too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the kind words! will update as she grows.

she's from Garner's Ch Bobby Peru x Miss Zorro II

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Nice looking little pup.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello gang, here's some more updated photos we took today at the beach.
Miss Zetta @ 4 1/2 months. -cheers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys,

a short video of the pups put together the other day.. nothing special just a spirit of the moment having a few cold ones enjoying some good weather here in Boston area.

GO PATS!!! -cheers.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Cute pup :) Wasn't that Pats game great last night??!?!?! Wes Welker and his 99 yd TD!! Where you at in Boston? I am from MASS as well :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Very cute pup!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cute pup :) Wasn't that Pats game great last night??!?!?! Wes Welker and his 99 yd TD!! Where you at in Boston? I am from MASS as well :)
Thanks!.. It certainly was a great game to watch. Glad to see Welker back in gear...one of my favorite players. I hope Dan Koppen is alright, they can't afford to lose him. I'm from Lynn.. City of Sin.. :D

Awww she's so dang cute :) Thanks for the update.
Thanks.. she is getting there. she had demodectic mange past month or so and it's finally clearing up slowly. started around her right eye and a few patches on her back, but her eye looks good just on her back it's taking longer.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Cool....not to far from me. I'm in Medford :). When did your girl start with mange? My girl started right after her first heat cycle and now its finally gone. I am getting her spayed though because hormonal influx and stress from being in heat can bring it out more. Hope your girl doesn't get it back. I hope you aren't planning on breeding her because it will pass on to the pups :( Mange stinks!!

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
i wont jump on the band wagon...ill drive it! very cute dog, reminds me of my boy when he was young

·
Banned
319 Posts
good girl :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts