5,194 Posts
He is a cutie! And so is the rottie! I have a soft spot for those :p

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts

·
Common Sense Expert
699 Posts
Oh my that pup is soo cute. I bet he's going to grow up to be a great dog. He's not a "pit bull" though. He's an American Bully completely different breed well that is if you have a pedigree.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Cute pup , UKC papers will say american pit bull terrier just to let you know but that does not mean that is what he is. Looks to be american bully especially if he is gotti like you said. You can post up his ped when you get it if you want and we can help break down exactly what you have if you want :)
What style of crop you going to do on him?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
you can go between the two sizes that is my personal fav for most dogs. Called a medium crop it is really just between a short and show.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
if you take a look around the forum or in that crop thread you can find the style you like then just message the owner and ask what style it was. Or take pics in to your vet of crops you like to show him what you mean.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
if you take a look around the forum or in that crop thread you can find the style you like then just message the owner and ask what style it was. Or take pics in to your vet of crops you like to show him what you mean.
Hey thanks I didn't think about messaging the owners but I have a few pics to show my vet as well

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts