Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is This is Tango he's a BYB APBT not sure of his lineage but he's a sweetie and loyal to a fault!

This lil ball of sleepiness is RTJ's Remi A.K.A Mizz Boss She's out of Tru American Kennels. she is hog dog, chaos Hughzee and watchdog on top and Razor's Edge on the bottom side. she's a ball of pure energy when she is not sleeping lol...

This is Remy's Dad: Evan's(Tru American's) Dillinger Zeus

And this is her mom Hannon's Scarlet Ohara

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Awwwww Remi is so sweet. Love her. Your pups are all cute! Thanks for sharing! Glad you got it working :)

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much. I really enjoy the both of them . I'm working with obedience now with the lil one lol... she's getting the hang of it.. she's a fast learner and it helps that tango is a great example

·
Super Moderator
5,314 Posts
Glad you got the pictures to work. It was worth the wait--- good looking dogs. Man, Remy's Dad is quite the looker with that tri-color going for him. Thank you for sharing with us.

Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much .. yeah I like both of her parents. they are both well bred and well built. thanks for the compliments. I was a bit frustrated with the picture thing at first though lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts