Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Like the patch over the eye. Cute :) welcome to GP!

·
1,859 Posts
Good looking pup Calixto973!

I think the thread needs to be renamed, How to run over the op......

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Yes to the OP very cute lil pup u have there and welcome to GP! im glad that u have shared these wonderful pics with us. :D

As far as everyone else postin their pups. Go get ur own intro thread and don't thread jack.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
468 Posts
You all seriously need to chill out. No one is "running over the OP" :poke: We are simply sharing our love for our dogs with his love for his dog? It's a mutual common thing we all share and the OP mentioned he had a RazorsEgde...we were merely responding that we do too and look how cute the bloodline he has is. It's called a pitbull forum. Grow up..or go hug a baby if you're angry. People like you are so annoying

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
You all seriously need to chill out. No one is "running over the OP" :poke: We are simply sharing our love for our dogs with his love for his dog? It's a mutual common thing we all share and the OP mentioned he had a RazorsEgde...we were merely responding that we do too and look how cute the bloodline he has is. It's called a pitbull forum. Grow up..or go hug a baby if you're angry. People like you are so annoying
You might take a step back and chill yourself out. Odin is a moderator here.... It is rude to tell somebody to change the name of THEIR post to suit yourself. Get over it.

·
Banned
468 Posts
You might take a step back and chill yourself out. Odin is a moderator here.... It is rude to tell somebody to change the name of THEIR post to suit yourself. Get over it.

My comment about changing the name of the thread was a joke...it's called Sarcasm. Also, the OP seems to not care one bit about what you found it necessary to chime in on. Why don't you just let him be an adult and say something instead of assuming it bothers him and speaking in his place? :poke:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts