Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Breanna (Bree on GP) and I took one of her pups and Gargamel to Hough's Neck, a beach in my city. We were searching out a sunset over Boston, which is hard when you live on the east coast lmao She got sooooo many pictures and I love them all of course! I had to share, I hope you guys enjoy seeing my boys expressions as much as I do. I will try to hold back hahaha Breanna really takes amazing pictures :)

I guess Ill put my favorites first

then Breanna took out a squeak from an old squeak toy she had. Mel was totally like WTF lol

had to change it up to break him out of wanting to eat the squeak, squeak toy fail lol

and then just for fun, Mel is always by my side, kinda like a kid he had disappeared and went in the spare bedroom and after a while you don't hear any noise so you wonder what the hell you dog is doing, lol. find him like this lol asking to go for a run.

and just so I don't feel too guilty here is one Breanna took of her own pup :) His name is Kahne

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the kind words everyone!! he totally wanted me to turn it on. I make him work for his kibbles, somehow he thinks if he goes on the treadmill that mean sit dinner time. Need to teach him how to tell time lol

and Paola you are not watching the smurfs! hahahah I have boycotted the new movie. Is it worth it?

·
ONE BAD MOTHAPHUCKA
3,237 Posts
Thank you for the kind words everyone!! he totally wanted me to turn it on. I make him work for his kibbles, somehow he thinks if he goes on the treadmill that mean sit dinner time. Need to teach him how to tell time lol

and Paola you are not watching the smurfs! hahahah I have boycotted the new movie. Is it worth it?
Rofl!! I actually was watching the smurfs. My daughter has season 1 and 2 of the original cartoon on DVD...along with my little ponies, Care Bears, and scooby doo lol. Are you talking about the one that came out at the beginning of this year or the new one that's not out yet?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I love those pictures of Mel...oh my gosh what beautiful coloring ...one word Stunning!!! Your friends dog is a handsome fellow glad you shared his picture.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rofl!! I actually was watching the smurfs. My daughter has season 1 and 2 of the original cartoon on DVD...along with my little ponies, Care Bears, and scooby doo lol. Are you talking about the one that came out at the beginning of this year or the new one that's not out yet?

YES!!!!! I am so proud and happy for your kids that they get real cartoons and not life like computer generated one. And I the only one who thinks drawing on a computer is just not drawing? lol

Handsome boy!
Awesome pictures! I wish I lived close to somewhere so pretty!

thank you! You should come visit! lol

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
You can just tell that Mel worships you! Such a handsome doggy. Every time I see his face I can't help but notice his "sweet spot" haha.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Ames, Great pics. He is so handsome. Love the Boston skyline.
thanks Stang!!

I love those pictures of Mel...oh my gosh what beautiful coloring ...one word Stunning!!! Your friends dog is a handsome fellow glad you shared his picture.
thank you very much! I cant wait to print it on some nice paper, I hope I can get them on paper.

Hahaha. It is time for a road trip!

hell yeah then! lol

You can just tell that Mel worships you! Such a handsome doggy. Every time I see his face I can't help but notice his "sweet spot" haha.
wow thanks Carrie. I would say the feeling is mutual but would that sound creepy? lol hehehe the BEST PART is the sweet spot!! :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Ames he's an incredible looking dog. Thanks for sharing.

Out of curiosity, how did you treadmill train him? He looks so happy just chilling out on it.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
I LOVE these!!!! Such great pictures! He is one of the most handsome dogs on this forum. I can't wait to meet him soon :p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts