Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was rummaging in boxes today,and came across this photo.
This was my first dog(as in Mine,not the family dog) Her name was Pup.
We believe she was either Lab/Shepard or Lab/Rottweiler. Either way,she had to have been the best dog I ever had.
Bruno's personality is very close to hers,but not in the training dept. LOL.
She use to open the gate,so we had to get pad locks,but somehow she still got out.
Her favorite place to hang was the front yard. Where this photo was taken. :3 Great dog.

Anyone else have old photos of childhood pets. Which was your favorite pet,If you can choose that is :3

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
This is my toy poodle my very first dog, She was pretty much my baby and she knew it, I miss her soo much she was 11 years old we had to put her down on april 22 2006 due to cancer.:cry: I miss so much.

She loved to sleep under the christmas tree

When she was a pup

This pic was taken the day she was going to the vet :( As you can see she wasnt well and its like she knew its time,

·
Registered
859 Posts
The Lab mix was my first dog he was practically blind in this picture he lived 19 years had him since I was a child he was our childhood dog. The red pit mix was also another childhood dog and is still with us.:)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
These are my dogs I had when I was little. We also had Queenie's mom who died a few years before these pics were taken. She was a Chow/Akita mix that a lady handed to us on a Reno street corner.

Queenie- Chow/Akita and something else mix.

Bowser(and Queenie) assumed APBT. We were told he was a pit bull.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Puff Puff was My very first real pet. I got him in 1996 and he was almost 15 when he was put down..the wounds are still fresh with him as he was put down November 11, 2010
(he was about 14yrs and 2 months in this photo)
Puff was my everything, that cat held me together when everything seemed so wrong..I MISS YOU SON!

this was my first dog (Never had him as a pup) Socrates is a lab/shepherd mix.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I don't have the set up to scan pictures but my first dog that wasall mine and not part of the family was Montag. He was a mix border collie and we think doberman not sure only saw the mother. He was rescue. We heard about the pups that were under an abandoned trailer so my mom and i went out in the morning it was so cold around 45below. Montags eyes were glazed over and he could ahrdly walk. We couldnt get the other pups right then so we rushed Montag into the vets. The vet didnt think he would live as his body temp was so low. My mom and I made up wet hot dog food and went back out there we got all the pups 7 in all. they all got good homes and they all lived long lifes. Monatg was 15yrs old when he passed away.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Me and me cousin w/ Boomer (brindle) and Wrangler (black)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have the set up to scan pictures but my first dog that wasall mine and not part of the family was Montag. He was a mix border collie and we think doberman not sure only saw the mother. He was rescue. We heard about the pups that were under an abandoned trailer so my mom and i went out in the morning it was so cold around 45below. Montags eyes were glazed over and he could ahrdly walk. We couldnt get the other pups right then so we rushed Montag into the vets. The vet didnt think he would live as his body temp was so low. My mom and I made up wet hot dog food and went back out there we got all the pups 7 in all. they all got good homes and they all lived long lifes. Monatg was 15yrs old when he passed away.
This is an amazing story What lucky dogs!!
My Pup you see there,was following behind someone on a bike,I asked if she was his dog,and he said no.She was like 3 months at the time?
She ended up following me to school,and my principal drove me home with her.
My parents couldn't say no. LOL.
We never could find her owners. She smelled like baby powder,and had a flea collar on,so she was owned by someone,but they never claimed her.
their loss.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Puff Puff was My very first real pet. I got him in 1996 and he was almost 15 when he was put down..the wounds are still fresh with him as he was put down November 11, 2010
(he was about 14yrs and 2 months in this photo)
Puff was my everything, that cat held me together when everything seemed so wrong..I MISS YOU SON!

this was my first dog (Never had him as a pup) Socrates is a lab/shepherd mix.
very sorry for your loss. Beautiful cat! I never had good luck with cats.
They always got hit by cars.
I think that's one of the other reasons I keep the cat I have now(will be roomies cat though) inside.
That and he's deaf.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Beautiful dogs!
Thanks... I was the one with the wild hairdo...... the black one was my dads and the brindle my uncles... as u can see I be been around the breed for a long time:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You have! That's awesome. I wasn't allowed around them as a kid.
My mom was a media believer. Not anymore though :3

·
Registered
635 Posts
My girl Lady...my first dog..got her when i was 5..put her down this past year because she started bleeding out. god how i miss her. So well trained and smart as hell.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
My first cat Peaches 'n' Cream

Her daughter BK

My Germadorshepweiler Gram

Mr. Mittens, whom I still have (he is going on 12) as a young cat. He is still weird and sleeps in the sink

The two most horrid cats I ever had, Slim and Shady.

My baby girl Yay. She was my first white dog and the most obedient one EVER. I loved her so much and miss her dearly. RIP my Yay Mamas

All of the above have died except Mr Mittens. He is extremely cantankerous, but when he thinks I am sleeping he will crawl up on my chest and sleep. He is seriously neurotic though. One minute he is all sweet and loving and the next he turns into Satan's spawn. Anyway, there are a few more that I will post up once I scan them.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OMG! I had a cat we called Psycho. I need to upload the video of him kicking my butt.
That cat was insane!

·
Registered
144 Posts
i had a blue healer named Bingo. ( i love how original childhood pet names are :) )

He ran a path around our yard and he could jump over my head. i miss him....

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL. I think kids come up with the best named for animals.
I had Patisspahtang when I was little...A cat. LOL. We just called him patiss

·
Registered
144 Posts
LOL. I think kids come up with the best named for animals.
I had Patisspahtang when I was little...A cat. LOL. We just called him patiss
my little sisters who at the time were 7 and 5 had:

goldfish named goldie
choco lab names coco
calico cat named callie

I would joke with them " how did you come up with that name? girls, you are so brilliant. best name ever"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts