Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone! I haven't been on here for a few months but plan on changing that soon. Hope all is well with all my peeps :) I'm sure there are alot of new regulars on here that don't know me but hopefully that will change ;) Bella is now 16 months, fit, fiesty, and loves to run and get daily workouts with her mom :p I also finally have her allergies under control since I started home cooking for her with added vitamin supplements. She looks like her old gorgeous self again! Nice thick coat and all......her hair was really thin across her shoulders and you could see her skin but no more. Lots of trial and error but through research I figured it all out and now have a healthy girl. Anways, here are some new pics as I'm sure some of my old friends from GP have seen them on Facebook but I wanted to share on GP and wish you all a MERRY Christmas and HAPPY new year! Enjoy :)

Snuggle bug Belly :)

She finally made peace with a squirrel even though it's stuffed LOL! The real ones don't stand a chance with her. Already a half dozen up in squirrel heaven due to her fast little bully self LOL!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAY! Great pictures She is looking beautiful as always :) Merry Christmas to you and your girls as well!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
merry Christmas Shanon & Belle! We miss you chic.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
merry christmas, glad to see you making your back on here :) . Bella looks great , so mature already.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww...thanks everyone for the welcome backs and compliments :) Glad to be hanging out on GP again even though all my favorite bulldog peeps see me on FB all the time ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome back, glad to see you again. Bella is a Christmas card in the making. She is beautiful. I like the snuggle bug pic all nice and cozy.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone :) it's nice to be back :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Merry Christmas Shanon & Bella.. i saw these on fb but i never get tired of seein bella's face ;) shes a beauty

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Merry Christmas Shanon & Bella.. i saw these on fb but i never get tired of seein bella's face ;) shes a beauty
Aww! Thanks Jessie! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts