Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas or what ever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.
God bless everyone----no exceptions.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas or what ever holiday you celebrate at this time of year.
God bless everyone----no exceptions.

Joe
Right back at you!...and remember the reason for the season. Keep all those that are less fortunate in your thoughts, both man and beast.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Merry Christmas Joe, and Christian! Hope y'all have a great one.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
You too Bev! I'll tell you, Christmas will never be as it was when you were a kid...but I still have the spirit, and to this day I still get excited on Christmas Eve LOL!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Lol... well, I believe we're expecting a match here tonight as we'll be getting a visit from both the Grinch and Santa lol. The baby has been good today, the older kids, not so much! I honestly wouldn't even celebrate Christmas if it wasn't for my children. It's a day to spend with family, and I'm thankful for mine, even if we're all dysfunctional.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Either way, I hope it is good one for you. Me, I'm a kid at heart, always will be, so this night is magical to me LOL!!! Hey!! I think I just heard a clatter up on my roof...I better get the cookies and milk out and get to bed!!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Roller is on Santa watch and present patrol here lol...

1387949314207.jpg
Checkin all the presents for the kids

1387949358344.jpg
He must hear Santa... or the Grinch lol.

Gotta put the cookies in a ziploc bag and leave a note to tell Santa i dont want the milk to spoil so he'll hace to help himself lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts