Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Right back at ya HeatherSen! Great picture. Bert and Izzy look so festive, LOL. Thanks for sharing that "Christmas Card" pic with us.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
4,595 Posts
Merry Christmas GP fam!!!!

(pics are from past Christmas, white peach fuzz is just growing back now.)

PS. SO many photogenic dogs on GP!

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Great thread everybody, hope it keeps going.

AGK, why am I not surprised that you had dog antlers laying around, LMAO!

Borre97, pic not showing. Let us know if you need help.

Mac, I love that face on Ecko with Santa. I think of him often, hope he's doing OK.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
what a bunch of hams!
i love it.

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! I’ll get mine posted soon. I don’t have the whole Christmas tree thing (or any decorations even as I’m pretending it’s not happening this year) but I do have some cute little Christmas stuff for the DD.

Hey Mac, you know I love my Superman boy but how come there’s no Christmas Cheza pics?! We need some Cheza, Boo and “The Body” pics too!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great thread everybody, hope it keeps going.

AGK, why am I not surprised that you had dog antlers laying around, LMAO!
Lol that's a Lil gyp I produced that I have tucked away with a good friend of mine. He sent me the photo the other day. I don't have any of those kind of antlers here but these ones are much more common around here lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Lol that's a Lil gyp I produced that I have tucked away with a good friend of mine. He sent me the photo the other day. I don't have any of those kind of antlers here but these ones are much more common around here lol
Man, that about $50 worth of store bought antlers for chew toys. Good looking dogs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Popped that little 7 point last Saturday on the last day of rifle season for deer. 155 gr hollow point out of 30.06 did the job very well. Between the meat, bones and antlers, these dogs will be set for around a month and a half. I Still have one more tag to fill in late season Archery then small game opens back up. My dogs eat well all year long but especially good from September to February.

Saves me a ton of money on kibble too.

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
A couple of cuties there AGK. Hard to miss with kids and puppies. Love 'em both. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
5,336 Posts
Fantastic pic Borre97, thanks for being persistent. It was worth the wait!

Jo, we need a Gotti Boi pic or two, hint, hint.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Fantastic pic Borre97, thanks for being persistent. It was worth the wait!

Jo, we need a Gotti Boi pic or two, hint, hint.
i feel horrible just for making him wear a plain sweater. but i will see what we can cook up... tba.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looking like Rudolf, but dad wants to call him Prancer because the way he prances around

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts