Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas
from
h2o APBTs

Chansey, Indie, Sofie, and Zephyr​

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO at the reindeer he actually looks happy to be wearing that lol. Great photo , merry christmas to your family as well.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
hahaha Indie looks so freaking happy! and Sofie is adorable as always! Zephyrs face is cracking me up too :) Merry Christmas thanks for sharing your beautiful crew :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that photo says Merry Christmas!!! Great shot!!!
Thank you! :) Wish the focus had been better, but with 3 dogs AND a 3 year old, you gotta be happy just with everyone actually looking at the camera. LOL
Great pic!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
Thank you! Same back at you!
LMAO at the reindeer he actually looks happy to be wearing that lol. Great photo , merry christmas to your family as well.
Indie is such a goof.. she's not fazed by anything. LOL Thanks, and Merry Christmas!!!
hahaha Indie looks so freaking happy! and Sofie is adorable as always! Zephyrs face is cracking me up too :) Merry Christmas thanks for sharing your beautiful crew :)
LOL... thank you!! We call Zephyr's face the "Dobby Face." He looks so much like the house elf, with his ears like that. LOL. Merry Christmas!

:snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow: :D :snow:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AWWWW! I saw that pic on FB ;) I love it! Great looking crew and your daughter is precious :) I love me some Indie as always :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts