Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we went up to Missouri for the show about four hours from the house. But I had many friends that were their so it was well worth the trip. I could not get to many pics cause my camera is battery less.

Any way I am proud of my boy Meaty he took three first places and a best in show. My girl Naomi tok a first, second , and a third. But she took a best of Opposite the same show Meaty took BIS. It was great!
Meaty with one of his ribbions

Naomi

Meaty winning BIS

Meaty and Nae Nae And My sis that showed Nae nae

And this is just a cool Picture four litter mates all that are Best Of winners The two on the right are Champions and Nae nae is on the lower left. Has bee a great litter and the black dog I am holding is great. this pic was so hard to get they did not like being this close to each other.

Thanks for looking.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Congrats on the wins! Great pics :) Meaty is handsome as all get out and that black dog your holding in the last pic is stunning.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pics Rudy!! your dogs look amazing as always :D great job at the show!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks y'all i glad to say Meaty is show signs of become the dog i thought he would be he has a way to go but i am proud of him.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Very big congrats to you Rudy! Love the pix and I'm glad that Meaty is shaping up to be the dog you wanted him to be. Nae Nae is beautiful.... but that black dog you're handling in that last pic... OMG! So gorgeous! *Drooling on my keyboard now*

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that black dogs name is flea. He was almost lost when he was young thought he was grown and ran in to a mature male. But he is doing great. Became a chamo after only showing under five judges. He will ne bred back to nae naes off spring most likely. Any thanks that whole litter has done well.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I just love that black dog your holding. Nice pics and looks like you had a great weekend!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Holly had a lot of fun probably going to dallas in few weeks and try again. Not sure yet.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Great looking bunch! I remember when meaty was a pup! He has matured nicely! Congrats on the wins :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a lot Coach He is only about 15 months so still has quit a bit of growing. He is becoming quite the lil bulldog though...

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,586 Posts
Meaty is looking fantastic!
Congrats on the wins Rudy. :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks EM. Holly Yeah I love that pic. He was like "why are you excited ...umm can i jump up on you now?"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts