Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Not sure if I am posting this in the right section or not. If not moderators will you please move it to the correct section?

I am starting an American Pit Bull Terrier club in mid Missouri. Anyone in Missouri or near Missouri would be able to join. If you or someone you know lives in Missouri (or near Missouri), has a passion for American Pit Bull Terrier's, wants to fight breed specific legislation, wants to show our breed in a positive light, and would like to meet others with the same goals and interest I would like you/them to be a member. I will be holding the first meeting in Jefferson City, Missouri on December 3, 2011 at 2pm (Central Time) at the Ryan's restaurant. Ryan's is located at 730 W Stadium BLVD, Jefferson City, MO 65109. The meeting will last 1-2 hours. Please leave your dogs at home for this first meeting. For more information please send me a message at [email protected] and I will be happy to discuss any details.

-Sheila

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Great!!! Can always show some MO love for the APBT..... Thats really stepforward of you way to take that initiative~

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Just missed the last show. Another this fall. The ADBA site has the info for who to contact and it would be good to have another member..:)

·
Registered
635 Posts
lol i have no job and am barely able to keep everyone fed...a 4 hour trip is too far lol with my car that would be like $200 in gas alone

·
keep it REAL
971 Posts
Well if you are serious about it, I am sure there fould be someone from the club willing to help or swing by to help you get there. Ther are quite a few ladies and they are all very nice. Would you be taking dogs or just checking it out first? Couple gals on here are in mo also. Maybe they will see this and message you. It is a good time and there are a lot of good folks that come!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts