Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm remembering these right.The other day I saw someone advertising micro pits and midgets.Are these basically pockets that they are just calling something else or are these something else completely?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hope I'm remembering these right.The other day I saw someone advertising micro pits and midgets.Are these basically pockets that they are just calling something else or are these something else completely?
pockets and shorty bulls-which is not a pit to me.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Those are just marketing ploys by the garbage breeders to promote their garbage dogs. There is a dog on the bully board that this dude says is a micro pit and it is like a chihuahua on steroids. Pocket is the smallest class recognized by the ABKC. Anything other is not bred to the standard and should be fixed. If you don't breed to the standard you might as well get a poodle. :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
This is an example of a dog advertised as a "micro."

Not sure what that dog is, but it doesn't even come close to fitting the pocket class standard.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I knew a breeder of chi's and Boston terriers at one point and she had an accidental breeding of the two breeds. The pups looked like mini pit bulls and were adorable. She kept a brindle and white female that I wanted to steal. This was over 15 years ago.......People breeding all these mutt hybrids and selling them for big $$$$$$ today make me sick. A micro pit.....give me a break LOL!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Lauren WTF is that micro bs lol. It's like a legit miniature pit/Boston terrier. Cute in a funny type of way. Looks like someone left their Boston alone with their chihuhua in season.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I knew a breeder of chi's and Boston terriers at one point and she had an accidental breeding of the two breeds. The pups looked like mini pit bulls and were adorable. She kept a brindle and white female that I wanted to steal. This was over 15 years ago.......People breeding all these mutt hybrids and selling them for big $$$$$$ today make me sick. A micro pit.....give me a break LOL!
I suck lol. I typed my post before you and was interrupted and finally submitted it late. It basically said the same as you lol. I feel like I'm a parrot haha.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I suck lol. I typed my post before you and was interrupted and finally submitted it late. It basically said the same as you lol. I feel like I'm a parrot haha.
LMAO! Silly.......:) Polly want a cracker ;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
This is her ped supposedly:
Paco x Pacci x Paco x Inca warrior
Paco x Pacci = Bachata
Paco x Inca Warrior = Boars Head
Pacci (Hindu's litter mate sister) = Pachino x Haynes fawn lady
Inca Warrior= Mahogany Menace x Wicked Sativa

With dogs like that in her ped I'm sorry I call BS. She is also 38 pounds and 1.5 months pregnant in that pic.... Supposedly.... 2+2=5 is all I am processing.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Dwarfism or whatever its called could've happened to her. I mean all these people inbreed and don't know Wtf they are doing.
Dwarfism in dogs is a genetic defect that can cause multiple health problems and is referred to as pituitary dwarfism. Afflicted dogs require lifelong veterinary care to maintain health and coat. Dwarves are usually identifiable at birth, and are not simply runty animals stunted by health issues. Secondary problems include pannus, thyroidism, allergies and poor coat. I wouldn't say she has dwarfism.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I know its wrong but she is a cutie in an off the wall strange kind of way lol! Would be cool to see what they're like temperment wise but I also believe they all should be fixed

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
She should not be bred in any way possible! People will do anything to sell their piece of junk puppies!!! esp if it will get them extra money! She looks cute in the pic but that is what i consider a 'glam shot' that all these bully people show constantly. i just want to see a video of your dog out in the backyard doing it's thing. then you will see how effed up it is. i hate videos of the bullies like miagi where they have him on a leash and just video him from the front blinking. like... let him off leash and lets see what this craphead looks like. gawd.

ps: i like bullies!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shorty bulls look like a pug or a french bull dog mix and I honestly believe a lot of them are. I've seen them registered through ABKC but I believe some where down the line someone lied on there registry. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts