Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Miko is growing up so fast! She just finished her puppy class and passed her Star Puppy test with flying colors. We start a gateway course next Monday, it's just a 4 week program to strengthen focus before we move on to the next level of Obedience (basically strengthening what we learned in puppy class, and killing some time for her to mature for the more intensive class because she still has some puppy habits). We also start handling class on Tuesday and I just nominated her for the Futurity sweeps for 2011 at the breed national specialty. Hopefully, vying any unforeseen circumstances, we will hit some shows this winter. I'm pretty excited, she's the first dog I've had that really loves working. At the Training center, she's always trying to climb on the teeter and A frame, so no fear there. I would love to pimp her out with titles lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Awww congrats!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Awesome! :)

I want to do agility with our new min pin. (Trance is too lazy) We recently took a trip down to Savannah, GA and I saw someone that had an entire competition agility course in their back yard- NOW that's a passion for dog sports!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! :)

I want to do agility with our new min pin. (Trance is too lazy) We recently took a trip down to Savannah, GA and I saw someone that had an entire competition agility course in their back yard- NOW that's a passion for dog sports!
Maybe I'll see you at some AKC shows :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
WOO HOO congrats!!! That is fantastic news. Isn't it fun when you have a dog that likes to work and you love that dog....life is good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts