Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I looked at his site. Nice looking Bully's but I see no peds or anything saying they are registered.They have UKC and ABKC logos but make sure. They should be able to hook you up with former customers if they've been in business for 14 years. I'd get at least 10 different referrals with photos and numbers or e-mails. The more out of state referrals the better since they won't be relatives:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol they are registered I've talked to two ppl that have owned @ least 3 or more dogs from them. I speak to Johnny often and loyal customer of his... I've seen pics and vids of pups and adults. But most owners are located in South FLA. I was just wondering if I would get lucky on catching anyone up here with some Goodfella blood. Oh yea XK9 is where more goodfella blood is but the few I've spoken to that have purchase from that kennel didn't like the business.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked at his site. Nice looking Bully's but I see no peds or anything saying they are registered.They have UKC and ABKC logos but make sure. They should be able to hook you up with former customers if they've been in business for 14 years. I'd get at least 10 different referrals with photos and numbers or e-mails. The more out of state referrals the better since they won't be relatives:)
Oh yea the dogs peds go back to Tonkawa Gray Fox....which highly concentrated in South FLA. S/n Mighty Matteo has Goodfella blood in his ped

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lol they are registered I've talked to two ppl that have owned @ least 3 or more dogs from them. I speak to Johnny often and loyal customer of his... I've seen pics and vids of pups and adults. But most owners are located in South FLA. I was just wondering if I would get lucky on catching anyone up here with some Goodfella blood. Oh yea XK9 is where more goodfella blood is but the few I've spoken to that have purchase from that kennel didn't like the business.
It sounds like you got your answer then lol

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Grey Fox has always been one of my favorite Amstaff's. Matteo is a little too bulky for my taste. Their page definitely needs more details on peds and production.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
You should go out to the kennel and lay hands on the dogs yourself what you see for yourself can't be disputed. I personally wouldn't buy a dog from a kennel whose parent's I haven't seen in person and laid hands on. Online shopping for dog's is a bad way to do business what you see on a website is not always what your going to get. If you plan on owning anything from them best advice I can give you is plan a trip out to their yard and see the dogs with your own eyes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should go out to the kennel and lay hands on the dogs yourself what you see for yourself can't be disputed. I personally wouldn't buy a dog from a kennel whose parent's I haven't seen in person and laid hands on. Online shopping for dog's is a bad way to do business what you see on a website is not always what your going to get. If you plan on owning anything from them best advice I can give you is plan a trip out to their yard and see the dogs with your own eyes.
From about 4 owners...which have purchase from Goodfellas multiple times have told me when I go to his yard I won't be dissapointed....but trust I've never bought a dog without physical contact, seeing the parents and their living conditions. I'm just trying to see other owners of the blood. That is all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts