Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok, so not really a mirror image. Well, I guess in Sundee's mind, she's as BIG as Leo! Hahaha! :)

Thought I'd throw this one in for the cute factor. I guess they really do love each other! :)

P.S. On a sad note, we had to put our Dogo, Lilly, down on Friday. She would have been 13 in September. She was no longer able to keep food down due to a large tumor that was wrapped around her intestines. R.I.P. Lilly. We miss you!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Sorry to here about your loss .. =[ R.I.P Lilly

very cute pics though .. looks like the pug has little man or woman syndrome lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Yeah, Sundee thinks she's a big dog. She hasn't figured out yet that she weighs under 13 pounds and the "terror twins" both weigh over 110 pounds! In her mind, they are all the same size! Lol! :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
awwww RIP Lilly! That's so sad! 13 years sure was a long life though!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I love those two white baby dogs!

:( So sorry to hear about Lilly but that is awesome you had 13 wonderful years with her!!!! I know she will be missed!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Sorry to hear about Lilly.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Oh no!! :( I'm so sorry about Lily! :( She was beautiful! She didn't look like she was 13 at all.. :( RIP Lily!

On a happier note.. the terror twins are looking great! :) My favorite Dogo's ever! They sure have grown! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.