1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
twinz :-O lollllll

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
aww..that's cute! did he bark at himself? kolby freaks out when he catchs his reflection in the full lenght mirror. teheh...that's cute!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you :]

surprisingly he didn't bark at himself. he was standing like that for about 10 minutes before i took the picture and he continued to do it afterwards. he was trying to be like mom doing her makeup.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Aww hes making friends lmao

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Omg too cute!!! Thank you for posting that!

Last year Helena stopped eating well for awhile, we couldn't figure out why. After about a week we realized that we sat her food bowl in front of a full length mirror and she felt "challenged" by the other dog eating her food... I wonder if thats what made her food aggressive with other dogs.... lol

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
Omg too cute!!! Thank you for posting that!

Last year Helena stopped eating well for awhile, we couldn't figure out why. After about a week we realized that we sat her food bowl in front of a full length mirror and she felt "challenged" by the other dog eating her food... I wonder if thats what made her food aggressive with other dogs.... lol
Good question! LOL poor Helena

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha that made me laugh.

One time i took coco ( my gs) before we got deuce and chopper and we were lookin at a house and we turned where the master bedroom is and coco see's herself barked really loud and came running out of the bathroom hiding behind me. it was funny. She was only about 4 months old at the time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts