Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had today off so I thought I would start taking Vevdetta's valentine pictures. I wish the lights had of stayed spread out. I think I might take more on Monday and try a different lighting

I also need more mirrors. I think I will stop at the second hand store and see what they have.

What do you all think of these ones?

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg SHaron I love these, I am gonna have to see what I am doing for pics for the card exchagne, ooo I can't wait to see what else you come up with :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well you know how it goes they always look so much better in my mind thn what comes up on the camera. I wanted them daark with the string lights lighting up around the balloons and dancing off the mirriors in the background but that did not work when we didn't use a flash and it is very bright with the flash so I think I need to turn on all the lamps in the living room and try that. I also think the mirriors will help reflect the lights I have.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very cute. Can't wait to see more if you do it again :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Vendetta is a purrrdy dog

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all. I thought of rose petals but I couldn't find any to buy. Man I spend a small fortune on Vendetta's pictures. LOL. I might use candles she sits so well I don't think any will tip over.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Oh Sharon, V looks great in those pics!!! What a heartbreaker:) You love her so much, and that makes me feel so good. Need more Sharons in this world;)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all. Yes I love V more than I life its self. She is about all I think about. I did find a big mirror at work I am going to buy use it for her pcitures then return it hehehe. Also we are going to try a different colour background. I will post them up on monday.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
very cute pics... Happy V day to you guys!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts