Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know my girl is now almost 15months old. She has show a little agression towards my old dog but none towards any of the other dogs in the house.YAY.

Last night at flyball class she was running her course when the springer ( Annie) bobbled her ball and went into Vendetta course. I held my breath wondering what would happen as my girl was running down the course and Annie pcked up her ball and start back on my course....YIKES!!! But OMG Vendetta was so intent on getting her ball and getting back to me that did a mid course pass and didn't even look at each other. I so darn proud of my girl.

We had extra help last night so we were able to have people in the center aisle with sticks so I ran Vendetta with two dogs she had never run with before. She did great she never looked at the other dogs and stayed right on course. The only thing is dropped the ball at the finish line three times. She is suppose to bring back completly.This is something we need to work on.

Her swimmers turn is in desprate need of help too this will change as I'm gettng a two box in a few weeks.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hummm wonder why no one said anything about my girls progress??????? I haven't posted about her in a long time guess I won't be posting about her anymore either.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just saw it up here :(:( Sorry?? I was fixin' to say she's doing real good from the sounds of it. I don't know what to say but congrats on her doing so well!! I look forward to hearing more about her progress with her classes

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
I LOVE that nick name! LOL. What a bulldog, so driven that she sees no other obstacles! Perfect. She's gorgeous, beautiful, and well trained. Good Job woman!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts