Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicole's dog theo is missing { the lady who just lost everything in the tornado} he got out with the other dogs and they all returned except him , may be confused in a new area since they are n longer where there home was. If anyone in that area sees him please call Nicole

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she lost her female who just had pups to the tornado poor girl didnt survive , but now they are in another city and he and some other dogs got out , her other dogs returned but he didnt so he is the the only one missing right now. Most likely he is still stressed after surviving the tornado and then a move to some strange place , hope he shows up soon.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know right , Im not in her area at all but figured id post incase anyone on here is maybe they can keep an eye out. I wouldnt be surprised to hear if they found him tryna head home. We had a family down on vacation around us a few years back and they lost there dog thought it was gone for good a few months later he showed up at there home 5 hours away. I just hope he is found healthy and well , cant imagine the loss she has already gone through.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a reward being offered as well.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Theo was found after getting out of the yard they think he had a heat stroke and didnt make it. very sorry for her and her family they have already gone through so much. My prayers go to them and hope there year turns around and they can move forward in a positive way.:(

·
Registered
231 Posts
Theo was found after getting out of the yard they think he had a heat stroke and didnt make it. very sorry for her and her family they have already gone through so much. My prayers go to them and hope there year turns around and they can move forward in a positive way.:(
wow this poor family cant seem to catch a break.
my heart goes out to them, and hope everything turns around for them very soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts