Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog has had this little bald spot for the last 2 weeks. I am not sure where it is from or how she got it. This is the only spot on her entire body! Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Does it look irritated/scabby or is there skin missing? She could have bumped into something that just scraped the hair off, that's kind of what it looks like to me. If it's not irritated at all, I would just keep an eye on it for now if I were you.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No skin missing and not scabby. Skin feels smooth under it. My main worry was the fur doesnt seem to be growing back after two weeks. After all the dogs I have had this is the first time I saw something like this.

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
Try Nu Stock.
If it's just scarring or missing hair it should help.
Ecko had a scar on his face from a staff infection as a puppy. Nu Stock helped grow the hair back.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys everyone!!! I just ordered a some nu stock online and will have it in a few days.........

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
:goodpost: that is what I was going to say. Put some nu stock on it and watch it, the hair will grow back. Any number of things could have caused it but nothing serious just need to grow the hair back now.
You are actually the one who recommended it for Ecko if I remember right. Great teachers here. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts