Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this lil girl thought id post just for her lol , { she didnt have the can very long I did take it from her after a few pics lol she had a blast with it though} she has the prettiest green eyes , almost look like ice at times lol.

oops how did crush sneek in here :p lol

Reactions: Eric

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I want her!!!

She is a doll!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know im so inlove with her gonna be hard letting her go ,got someone comming tomorrow and if it works out right she may be leaving this week :( sofigured I better get in all the picture time I can lol

·
Registered
536 Posts
awwww she's sooo adorable!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I know im so inlove with her gonna be hard letting her go ,got someone comming tomorrow and if it works out right she may be leaving this week :( sofigured I better get in all the picture time I can lol
Aww :( I'd be doing the same thing, lots of pics and just spoiling with love and play time haha. Hope she gets a great forever home :)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I love that last pic with her and the little lawn mower. Looks like she's just finished a hard day's work!

Edit: OOPS! Obviously I can't read.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
shes too cute!!! i wanna cuddle with her :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awww. She is a beauty. I could never breed.......I would keep them all lol!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awww. She is a beauty. I could never breed.......I would keep them all lol!
LOL I wanted to keep them all but could you imagine my house with 10 more dogs OMG lol would be a zoo for sure , like it isnt already lol. I have really thought about keeping her she has been my pic since day 1 lol , reason we still have her I took awhile to decide what to do. who knows if things dont work out with her and the right home we may hold onto her :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks adrian Ill post more pics later ,maybe of one of the other pups :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts