Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just of few updated pictures of the girls...

These are Daddy setting up for the crawfish boil.
This is what us "**** asses" do for fun down here. For those who do not know... A good crawfish boil consits of crawfish of course, crab boil, corn on the cobb, potatoes, garlic, onions, lemons, sausage, family, friends, the dogs, and alcoholic beverages.:roll:
The other pit baby above is Jaeger. He's actually 8 years old and still plays like a pup! My girls love him! They ran around and played the entire time.
It's always next to impossible to get a good picture of him!

This is from one of the parades we brought them to.
Can't believe this is the only picture I winded up taking :mad:
The puppy sitting next to Molly is my friend Amanda's pup. She's a Lab,Weimaraner Mix. They recently rescued her, and she is a DOLL!

These few are from Dog Day Afternoon at City Park.
They had a BLAST & fell in love with a Mastiff named "Riot". He weighs 152 pounds! You can't really tell how big he is from the pictures, but he was BEAUTIFUL!
Molly was also in the Frisbee contest, but go figure... no one took pictures of us doing it!
She came in 2nd, and a Aussie took first. I was a proud mother:)

Relaxing at the Park...

^^^ My bug catcher!
& some from around the house...

These are the post spay Anesthesia faces. My poor babies... I felt so bad!

But don't forget how SPOILED they are!
I bought them a twin size mattress and kept it in the den, so they would be comfortable after their surgery!:clap:

Thanks for looking!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
molly is beautiful as always!!!! i <3 her!!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are gorgeous, love that weather your having hope it makes its way up here soon :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I am totally in LOOOVE with Molly! Her speckled nose it just too adorable! And Annie is a beauty as well!

Can you send Molly to Alaska for me? LOL :roll:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
molly is beautiful as always!!!! i <3 her!!!!! :D
Aw, Thank you!! :)

She's blushing....She says she LOVES you too!:woof:

they are gorgeous, love that weather your having hope it makes its way up here soon :)
Why thank you!
The girls say Thank You too!!!:D

It's been in the 80's here all week. I'm absolutely loving it! I despise cold weather!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Molly and Annie look beautiful as always!! Thanks for the pixs!! I love looking at pictures of the girl :) You take the best pictures I swear lol And Congrats on ur 2nd place win! :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am totally in LOOOVE with Molly! Her speckled nose it just too adorable! And Annie is a beauty as well!

Can you send Molly to Alaska for me? LOL :roll:
Oh, as if she isn't "cocky" enough! LOL!

Thank you, thank you!

We actually thought her nose would have filled in by now, but surprisingly it hasn't. You wouldn't believe that I actually have to put sunscreen on her,lol. She HATES it but it gets sunburned VERY easily!

OH and she would LOVE to be shipped off to Alaska... are you kidding!? You can ship ME to Alaska, and I'll come stay with you :) lol... I've heard its absolutely beautiful there!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Molly and Annie look beautiful as always!! Thanks for the pixs!! I love looking at pictures of the girl :) You take the best pictures I swear lol And Congrats on ur 2nd place win! :D
Aw! THANK YOU!

That means a lot :)

The girls say thank you too!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
great pics... looks like good times! Molly and Annie are looking awesome.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Brandi, I can't believe ya'll had some mudbugs and I didn't get invited!! I can't get live ones here in TN, and I ain't paying for previously frozen/cooked crawfish around here b/c I don't know how long they've been sitting, lol.

But, I must say, Molly and Annie are looking beautiful as all get out!! Spoiled is a must when you own this breed! You've done great with them, and I hope you don't wait so long between posts next time! Sending my love.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Yayyy! My two favorite girls!! I love the new pics! Its amazing how Annie has gotten so big! Very cool.. love the mastiff too! :) Man, I just want to grab Molly and kiss her speckled nose! haha I love it!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
your dogs are amazing i LOVE them both!!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kangol says, "Hey, sexy girls!!!!" Way cute pics, Brandileigh!
Thanks ma'am!

The girls say "Dang! You're looking amazing yourself Kangol!" :)

great pics... looks like good times! Molly and Annie are looking awesome.
Thank you :)
It was definitely a good times! We try and bring them pretty much any place that will allow them! Great socialization!

Great pics!I'm always looking for updates of your girls.They are beautiful.Congrats on Molly getting 2nd place.
Aww, Thank you!! That means a lot! :D

Brandi, I can't believe ya'll had some mudbugs and I didn't get invited!! I can't get live ones here in TN, and I ain't paying for previously frozen/cooked crawfish around here b/c I don't know how long they've been sitting, lol.

But, I must say, Molly and Annie are looking beautiful as all get out!! Spoiled is a must when you own this breed! You've done great with them, and I hope you don't wait so long between posts next time! Sending my love.
No invitations needed! You are invited anytime!
We do crawfish boils almost every weekend. We go out and catch our own! $100.00 for a 34 pound sack can get pretty ridiculous! Especially if you have a lot of people to feed. Although crawfish season just started, I'm sure the price will go down drastically when summer time comes.

Lol, and I don't blame you! I can't eat the frozen crawfish either! It's a totally different taste to me.

If you are ever in the area, definitely let me know!

But Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :D
The girls say thank you too.:p

Hope all is well in your direction!

Yayyy! My two favorite girls!! I love the new pics! Its amazing how Annie has gotten so big! Very cool.. love the mastiff too! :) Man, I just want to grab Molly and kiss her speckled nose! haha I love it!
Awww! Thank you, thank you:D

Oh yes, Annie is a big ham! and as of yesterday... is still putting on weight!
It seems never ending, lol.

&& Molly would LOVE that!:p

your dogs are amazing i LOVE them both!!!!
THANK YOU :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts