Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
The 8th pic down is my fav, but they are all very cute. :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Minee 2 thts 1 of thm im keepn i havent picked out the other 1 yet

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
The last picture would be my 2nd pic probably. If you have a female though, you should prob go with a male and leave it at just the 1. You may have to crate and rotate in the long run. In most cases, not all, but most, they start showing signs of dog aggression and that's when you have to crate and rotate. 3 would be a lot to handle if that happened. Just a little firendly advice.
The puppies came out with cute markings. I really like the 8th and last ones. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so cute pics 3 and 7 are my favs, I love white faces though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are all cute as can be, but I think the 4th one down is my favorite. Just something about the pattern and colors. Congratulations on the pups.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks wish i could keep them all im gonna hate to see them leave

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Love number 5 pic down. That brown spot is so cute :)

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Pups 4 and 8 are my favorites.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ive decided im keeping pups 8 & 9 and hope another one haha

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I am sorry to have to tell u those are the most horrible and disgusting pictures I have seen in a looong time!
Those puppies are just dying from lack of kisses and hugs and cuddles:hug: FROM MEEEE...I just don't know what to do!:rofl::rofl: OMG! They are so cute! Can you mail me one just that size! Ok well then just give mama lots of kisses from me. xoxox!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Your pups in your pics are adorable also!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Im really likin number seven =D alot =] Mom looks like she is doin well also .. all the pups are nice and plump ... good job ..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts