Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so cute, the one with the white face I love best.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Very cute! Glad they are doing well. Have you picked out the two your keeping yet?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They want to eat like all the time once there off there back 10 mins later to suck again is that normal

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No i dont know which ones to choose i want to keep them all lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
No i dont know which ones to choose i want to keep them all lol
Lol! You may not be saying that when they start getting real active and tearing things up lol! She had 10 right? Any homes lined up so far?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, and 2 is stayn with me 6 has had homes b4 they were born and the last 2 stil has to have homes. We wasnt expectn them haha kinda hope i cant find a good home i like so i can keep them to lol

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
get ready to eat those words lol, I have six on my yard still from last litter only keeping a few for traning till they are 6 months old and they are little terrors they have started to tear up the 55 gallon hard plastic dog house and they are just 7 weeks old today. Good lookin litter and yes its ok the puppies are eating that much they are young and need all they can get and being there is ten its probably really hard to feed them all at once so they are rotating themselves.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since she had such a big litter will it hurt if i go buy milk replacement and feed them. Like an hour of that and a hour from her so i know there all getting what they need

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I wouldent do that unless you see a pup such as a runt that isnt strong enough to eat. if they are all eating i wouldent suggest messing with it. Give them the chance on their own before you come in and mess with order of things if that makes sense. I start feeding soaked kibble at around 4 to 5 weeks and they are still on the tit too.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, cause the vet told me she probally isnt producin enough milk for them all cause barely any milk is coming from her tits and there always actin like they are starvin

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I was actually going to comment on the size if her bags but kept it to myself, if I remember correctly this is her first litter right? If you are having serious questions and she has already been to the vet give the same vet a call and explain it to them. I don't know where you live but my vet is great with giving me information I need over the phone for things

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I weighed all the puppies today, 3 is a lil over a pound and the other 7 are still in ounces i wrote it all down so that way i could weigh them again in 2days to make sure there all gettn the milk they need and are gaining weight.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
10 pups always make for more attention.. making sure they are all eating. The strongest WILL survive, the others.... just keep a close watch, and if you have a concern, call your vet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts