1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Angel they look phenomenal they look so silly tracking were the Neos there before you let the Dogos out? They look very clownish and playful, can they all get along?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Angel they look phenomenal they look so silly tracking were the Neos there before you let the Dogos out? They look very clownish and playful, can they all get along?
A hot shot makes everyone get along....lol
They like to track the rabbits that some times come through the fence line.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
The more and more I read about molossers the more I want one. How are the Neos doing Angel?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blowing up into very good guard dogs.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I wonder if anyone would be stupid enough to try to break in to your property lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they get by the dogs they have to contend with a Kali/Kenpo practitioner and a .45 acp!

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Angel check this out I know you would be happy to see this :)

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
one of my friends from NY State belongs to a club and has a bunch of articles with a dogo working on a police force.

Facebook

"Officer Steve Slone from PTPD asked that I post this: I would like thank Officer Riccio and Inca. I had a OVI crash where the suspect had fled on foot. Officer Riccio & MPD K-9 Inca assisted us. Inca did a great job and tracked the driver finding him hiding in some bushes. Later the driver said, "That's one heck of a dog...he tracked me everywhere I went". Thanks again from PTPD. U-70"

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I know they are my friend on facebook :) lovely dogs, I learned from a Spanish book that the dog pictured as the Perro de Pelea de cordoba is nothing but an Alano from Spain.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I know they are my friend on facebook :) lovely dogs, I learned from a Spanish book that the dog pictured as the Perro de Pelea de cordoba is nothing but an Alano from Spain.
i have that and then there was an argentine book that says it was a mix of mastiff (alano) and bull terriers (the old fighting type aka pit bulls).

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
i have that and then there was an argentine book that says it was a mix of mastiff (alano) and bull terriers (the old fighting type aka pit bulls).
I read stuff of the alaunts the conquistadors used to rape and destroy the new world. I wonder if they got these dogs from Englad or from their own territory. According to the literature these dogs would kil the indians and feed off them.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sheesh! gruesome....but probably close to the truth.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
those are beautiful dogs , love them . they look like they keep you busy though

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
those are beautiful dogs , love them . they look like they keep you busy though
Thank you, they are a lot to handle sometimes but then again....those are the joys of Dogo breeding...lol
:hammer::hammer::hammer:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got word from from my owners. All my dogo pups are thriving, gaining weight and being goofy dogos.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
That's great how many did you place ? Any neo breedings planned for the future ?

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2 dogos got homes with my friends and one pet was fixed and given to a vet tech.
The Neo's may be bred in the spring but im not sure yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts