Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking a lot about this forum lately and the animosities that we see among the Am Bully people and the APBT people. I find it disheartening that we cannot all get along. Things get said and people leave just over a difference of opinion.

So along these lines I was thinking about how I was raised. The values and moral that my parents (mostly my mom) instilled in me they are the golden words of wisdom that carry me through my everyday life. I am pretty much the same person in real life as I am on this forum. I have strong convictions and I say what I mean and mean what I say. The most important thing my mom taught was to not be a hypocrite. She told that being false to those around you and most important to yourself is the worse thing you could do. To her it was the one and only sin. I am who am I. I don’t think we should aspect people to be something they are not. We should be willing to take the good with the bad in people like we do with our breed.

I was wondering what guides you. What pearls of wisdom do you carry with you? And how can we use those words of wisdom to learn to accept everyone on this site for who they are not what we would like them to be.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i think people should just agree to disagree and see how they can still be influenced by the other

1 - 2 of 2 Posts