Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finished another, i am currently working on a pic with Bumble Bee and Lil Mom in it so check back soon for it!

My artsite: http://sites.google.com/site/thebittersweetembraceofart/home

I babied Bumble Bee up and made her a puppy :)

original pic : Pitbulls : Go Pitbull Dog Forums - american_pit13's Album: Bumble Bee - Picture

My animated version:

I drew DuMae :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Down here is more of my pics that are or will be posted on my site :) i would make another thread but i don't want to make too many threads for things that can be put in one :p

Her name is Sky

·
Registered
239 Posts
awe! so cute i swear kiddo you should be making a coloring book for kids i bet you could sell them and make a real future out of this stuff:clap:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I love it except for the flopped ears lol. I can't wait to see Bee and Lil Mom:D

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
keep em coming I enjoy looking at them

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Excellent! That is sooooo her!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I am way impressed, very cool I can't wait to see my bat eared girls done, lol

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You should definitely do a APBT coloring book. You could even use the same character and make it a series.
lol i've been considering that! i am going to save a good 50 bucks to buy my sketch books with so i can have certain ones for certain catagories :)

Book one: drawings that are going to be mailed to the confirmed customers

Book two: my apbts

Book three: my mythical creatures

Book four: my human pics

Book five: my series :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts