Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oooh, Elmer's been naughty. Bad dog! Yep, ya gotta love 'em, even though sometimes ya wanna choke 'em for chewing up everything they can get their mouths on, lol!

Ya gotta love that "Huh, what'd I do, I'm innocent" look on his face.

·
Courage
3,052 Posts
Ouch! That sucks...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Man, I can only imagine the expression on your face when you saw that, lol

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
"DAD GUMMIT!!! YOU LITTLE>>>>> aww com-ere ya big lug!" Don't you hate when they look that darn cute after costing you and arm and a leg!?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
He sure is growing fast!

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts
My brother n laws Great Danes did that too his hot tub too...lol.

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
HAHAHAHA, But he looks so innocent...lol Sorry Dave but that's funny.
Just wait till you come home to find your kitchen base cabinets that way..

Reactions: redog

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
OUCH!!!! He looks innocent to me though

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
He is innocent until proven guilty! Did you actually see him destroy that hot tub cover?

He sure is turning out to be a handsome dog......expensive but handsome.

Have you ever noticed that if you are good looking you can get by with just about anything.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Poor cover didn't have a chance!!!
That is Rain, she drives me crazy. I am constantly chasing her around the house to get things out of her mouth.
She pooped out one of my daughter's lilttlest pet shop toys one time...it was still whole.
Lets see she also did it with a lil dolphin toy, crayons of many different colors.
Freak my hubby out one day b/dc when he took her out she had blue stool...lol!!
So now we have to make sure all the doors are closed, floor are vacuumed and swept up and kids keep their toys picked up and put away.
She knows better b/c she will drop it out of her mouth and run to her crate when you go after her!!! Crazy girl, but I love her.
I thought my hubby was going to have an heart attack one day when he found the side of his $1200 peavy 4-12's bass cabinet/head combo chewed up.

·
*Luke & Jesse*
1,372 Posts

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HAHAHAHA, But he looks so innocent...lol Sorry Dave but that's funny.
Just wait till you come home to find your kitchen base cabinets that way..
It is funny! today he turned over a dining room chair and chewed a leg off. dont get me wrong, its not like hes bored or nobody pays attention to him. It only takes him 13 seconds and something is destroyed. no wonder somebody dumped him in an alley in Chicago........ I love this dog!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts