·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Goo that is super awesome, Love the gene Simmons impersonation :p

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha Yeah I love that one! My favorite is the last one where they look like they are going to kiss. haha They really did I just didn't get the pic! But Helena was like "mmmhmm lemme give ya smooches!" LMAO

·
Banned
283 Posts
I believe in that pic, he was coming up on his 1st Bday in a couple days. He's now 14 months.

We were gonna trim his hair using clippers with a guard on there. And hubby thought it would be funny to take the guard off and hold it an inch away from Tyler's head looking at me as if to say "Look What I'm Doing!" I thought he was gonna give him a Mohawk so I didn't say anything. Next thing we both know Tyler leans into the clippers and takes a chunk of his hair out.

But its only hair and it grew back... eventually. This is him a couple days ago.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dang! That is why clippers aren't going near my sons hair! lol I love his hair, for some reason it's becoming contreversial among people though.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Goo zachy has awesome hair and I will trim it up in a week or so but nothing more I promise :D

Tyler is too darn cute :D Love that look on his face :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG the heartburn :( I hated that! LOL I totally knew he was gunna have a bunch of hair when you were talking about it ;)

·
Silver VIP Member
1,069 Posts
OMG, Zach and Helena are both so precious!! :D
Jack was born with a head full of dark brown hair, and it all fell out :(
What grew back was blond, and my hubby would never let me grow it out.
But I DID give him a mohawk, hahahaha.
This is him about a week ago:

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are too cute :D great pics!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
too cute!! BTW I LOVE your couch!! I want a deep couch like that, all the ones I have been looking at are not very deep. That color is great for dogs and kids, stains don;t show up! lol
Thanks! It was a trade! haha Some people moved in above us when we lived at our old apt, and couldn't get it in their apartment. Andrew tried to help them and they just couldn't do it. So we offered to trade them our smaller ugly lil green couch. hah She went for it. I love the zebra stripes on the back cushions. And it is super comfy.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OMG, Zach and Helena are both so precious!! :D
Jack was born with a head full of dark brown hair, and it all fell out :(
What grew back was blond, and my hubby would never let me grow it out.
But I DID give him a mohawk, hahahaha.
This is him about a week ago:
He is cute! :) I say what goes when it comes to the kids hair. lmao He likes his hair too though. Although he said he wanted to give him a "little boy hair cut" not sure what he really means by that but he described it and I think he's trying to turn our kid into some preppy lookin dorky hair cut. haha Like all combed over to the side. I dunno!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I had heartburn with my two oldest kids and they both had hair just tons, my youngest boy not so much, he was a toe head like me :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts