Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A kennel in GA stole pictures from Cheryl Caragan's website and are advertising them as their own. Leave feed back in the contact us section if you can. Look at the banner of this kennel and they have some sloppy red dogs then 2 pictures of a nice well bred red dog. That red dog I Rece from Caragan Kennel! Please leave feedback these people cannot get away with this!

Georgia Giant Kennels - Red Nose Pit Bulls

You can See Rece on Cheryl's site here

Caragan Kennel Females - Pit Bulls Red Nose & Black American Pit Bull Terrier breeder

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
I've left feedback, lol.

Check this out underneath their male Apollo:

When he was about 8 months old, I had a small problem with him scaling our privacy fence while chasing after birds, he has since figured out he cannot catch them, I guess, because he stopped jumping the fence.

Sounds like they let him continue to scale the fence and run around free after the first time because he stopped doing it on his own?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I sent a not so nice message to them... I'm so tried of seeing people try to steal someone elses work!!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I saw this on FB that's terrible. I can't believe they have the nerve to put her boy on their banner too. *sigh* people suck. I hope she can get the pics taken down.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Want to have a Georgia Giant for your own? These people are freaking BYB's Unbelievable ... I'll give them a Georgia Giant alright. They are in my neck of the woods I should pop up at their kennel I sent them a really nasty message and told them I would be reporting their website for Fraud. ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Yeah I saw that on FB to and passed it around.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I hope that people will learn to copyright their photos. It is a shame that people will resort to this type of fraud but I guess in the ecomonics times that we live anyone will do anything for a dollar.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
This seems to be happening a lot lately!

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys and Sharon her work is protected on her website but you can get around that these days and most of her stuff is water marked but they can crop that out too. It's a shame to find your work on someone elses website. Tara get'em! lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
In the breeding business, I would assume that reputation is tantamount. Well, there goes theres:) Not smart when dealing with those in the pit bull game, especially with the age of the internet, where a kennel's name can be destroyed quicker than a wildfire.

·
Registered
77 Posts
A good kennel would atleast have a 4gen ped available! they don't have tht! The dog with the black thing in its mouth and the first one look alike. Id say they stole it! Just my opinion tho

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Everything on that kennel site seems to be from 2009. With luck, they're someone who was in the game for a second and is now out of it. At the very least, they aren't saying Cheryl's dogs belong to them. I think they just went and bogarted other peoples' pictures to whip together a banner because they only have two dogs of their own. I recognize the dog on the far right, too, although I can't say for sure who it is. I was thinking Peterson's Sherman Tank, but I don't know.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I recognize the dog on the far right, too, although I can't say for sure who it is. I was thinking Peterson's Sherman Tank, but I don't know.
I think it is him too.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is an email I got from the guy who owns the site. I like how I have skinny inbred dogs! LMAO

Evan Patrick
email = [email protected]
comments = Get your post right on gopitbull. I, in no way shape or form claimed that dog from Caragan kennels as mine. I hired a website builder and she constructed the banner. As for my dogs being sloppy, your's look malnourished and inbred. thanks

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Loll what a moron, he needs to fire his web builder then, if he has his own dogs to use for his photo ops then why use a dog from another kennel? smh

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
wow nice, people are ridiculous. What an idiot byb

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Here is an email I got from the guy who owns the site. I like how I have skinny inbred dogs! LMAO

Evan Patrick
email = [email protected]
comments = Get your post right on gopitbull. I, in no way shape or form claimed that dog from Caragan kennels as mine. I hired a website builder and she constructed the banner. As for my dogs being sloppy, your's look malnourished and inbred. thanks
LOL I didn't know you could just look at a dog these days and tell they were inbred without a pedigree :hammer: LOL @ sloppy malnourished watch out they might be using your dog's on their banner next;) That's funny Lisa good job on calling them out and getting the word out on this dare I say kennel? :mad:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Malnourished Inbreds... Sounds like a good name for a band! If it were me I'd start calling my dogs that just for giggles till I got tired of it or someone suggested something even stupider/funnier.

"Come on, Malnourished Inbreds, get in here!" :woof:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts