1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awesome pics Doug, love your camera. Some nice lookin bulldogs :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great pics!!!!! Lori looks so happy with that trophy :) You guys did a great job with Earl he's the man :love:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
There are soooo many events on the west coast & norcal. East coast & south east coast needs more events like these :D
This is one of the reason I so much enjoy CA. However for the last couple years they have been trying to pass a mandatory spay/neuter for the entire state and the fact of how much revenue will be lost from dog shows alone, much less vets and pet supply stores is outrageous.

If it ever passes we are going to Lisas :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awesome pics :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
loved looking at these pictures, great shots!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't like that back dog at all!!! It beat Earl all weekend long!!!:)
i know you don't mean it,anyways thanks for taking beautiful pics of my dog and for letting me try out your lens for a couple of shots...not to many people would do that....:) now i have to save my pennies to get that lens, and congrats. on your wins with your dog....

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
i know you don't mean it,anyways thanks for taking beautiful pics of my dog and for letting me try out your lens for a couple of shots...not to many people would do that....:) now i have to save my pennies to get that lens, and congrats. on your wins with your dog....
Of course I meant it! Just kidding! Come on I was the first one clapping and the first one to congratulate you. It was great meeting you in person and you and your dog earn every win you got!!! Congratulations on a clean sweep this weekend!.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
I love that little black dog.. And that second dog gorgeous bulldogs!
I agree.. But I might be a little biased towards black dogs ;)

Great pics Elvis, I'm still bummed I wasn't able to make it at the last minute. Earl looks super chill, he looks awesome :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts