Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the heat and all we added a pool for the little jokers! They are still getting used to it. We like to constantly add things to stimulate them and get the socialized better.

Do I really want in, yeah I do.

We added some blocks for them to play on, climb and crawl through. We also took out a big box to see how they would act!!

Whew!! Enough play, time to rest!!!

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Sparx O' Fire is muh girl!!! I'm so jealous Andy... Thanks for letting us watched them grow. BTW, I'm stealing ideas from you! LOL

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
how CUTE!

BTW how does the woodchip in the kennels work out for ya? I was thinking of doing that myself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
OldFortKennels said:
With the heat and all we added a pool for the little jokers! They are still getting used to it. We like to constantly add things to stimulate them and get the socialized better.

Do I really want in, yeah I do.

We added some blocks for them to play on, climb and crawl through. We also took out a big box to see how they would act!!

Whew!! Enough play, time to rest!!!

PROPS ON DUH PICS, NICE DOGS!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oh that's cool. I've been wanting to get Babe a kiddy pool to play in, I bet she'd have a blast in it. For now she just has a ball with the hose- lol!

Very nice set up you have for those pups!

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Bleu Clair said:
Oh that's cool. I've been wanting to get Babe a kiddy pool to play in, I bet she'd have a blast in it. For now she just has a ball with the hose- lol!

Very nice set up you have for those pups!
Oh pools are grear. They're like $9-$20 depending on size. I think Andy was smart for cutting a side off of that one so the pups can get in and out with no trouble

·
Registered
579 Posts
reddoggy said:
Oh pools are grear. They're like $9-$20 depending on size. I think Andy was smart for cutting a side off of that one so the pups can get in and out with no trouble
Thanks for the info. :) ! I'll have to look into getting Babe one soon. She loves water!

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
We are getting our guys a pool. I just love them pups. I like the one: last to the bottom. That face is just to cute for words...so sweet and innocent looking!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
okay I can see them now and oh man if I didn't have so many dogs and lived closer I would so take ember in a heart beat I hope she gets a home with someone that will join here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts