Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
That 2nd pic down looks like a tan version of my Ecko. Gorgeous dog.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
2nd pic reminds me of Firehazard's? Turk... good lookin bunch you got

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Ecko is def far from that. No drive at all in my dog. He's a starter dog for me. LOL!

Your boy is def solid. Love the look of him.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ecko is def far from that. No drive at all in my dog. He's a starter dog for me. LOL!

Your boy is def solid. Love the look of him.
I was luck to own him he was crazy as a junk yard dog when i had him he was a handful I loaned him to a friend and they had a neighbor that keep trying to steal stuff when we tied him out they never came back. his mom is the red female in the pictures

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,362 Posts
2nd pic reminds me of Firehazard's? Turk... good lookin bunch you got
Yeah I was thinking thats a bulldog format to be cherished right there! LOL 2nd dog down, my fav of your bunch..

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
thanks yeah he was game dwn to the core he's breed budwiser crusher/ sorrels he was crazy as chit
That is a hell of a mix and i know puts out some great bulldogs!:love: i am actually kicking around the idea of gettig a bulldog bred that way a lil more sorrels influence.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a hell of a mix and i know puts out some great bulldogs!:love: i am actually kicking around the idea of gettig a bulldog bred that way a lil more sorrels influence.
yeah i would have more of the sorrels if i could have i'm not much on the Budweiser part of the breeding

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I would like to see his ped if you don't mind ( the budweiser sorrels dog). What is it you.dis like about that part of.the breeding? .I am still reaserching this part of the breeding that was presented to me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would like to see his ped if you don't mind ( the budweiser sorrels dog). What is it you.dis like about that part of.the breeding? .I am still reaserching this part of the breeding that was presented to me.
I've lost his peds I'n not big on the Budweiser blood line they look good but that's about it in my book now i like the sorrels blood line but if i could do it all over again i would have changed his bloodline to jeep or rascal or even redboy

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
nice looking pack!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I've lost his peds I'n not big on the Budweiser blood line they look good but that's about it in my book now i like the sorrels blood line but if i could do it all over again i would have changed his bloodline to jeep or rascal or even redboy
Wondered the same thing most I have seen are show dogs only. While I love a good show dog I need more from my pups. Think ill stay with my original ideas sorrells to other lines I know and like thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts