Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

^ She was such a little stinkpot in that last pic. Kane was playing with his stuffingless raccoon toy and she pranced up to him all coy and licked his face and stuff, and then grabbed it and tried to run away with it back into her Xpen, lol. It's probs 2-3 times as big as her AND the Xpen has a lip in front of it that's almost as tall as her, but she tried anyways. She's just getting to the point now where if she's really determined, she'll heave herself over the lip to plop on the other side, lol.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Aw, Caitlin.. she is just too friggin adorable! I love her so much. And I'm loving the name choice as well! Jubilee suites her just fine! She looks like a little stinker too!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww I heart her, she is freakin adorable. I do lov eher name as well and lmaoo @ her being determined and heavin herself over the lip of th ex-pen :D JuJuBean, hahah is gonna be what I call her :p total total cutie :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww so cute, i can't wait to see her grow

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw, Caitlin.. she is just too friggin adorable! I love her so much. And I'm loving the name choice as well! Jubilee suites her just fine! She looks like a little stinker too!
I always swore I'd never have a cute fluffy dog, too! Lol, so much for that.

awwww I heart her, she is freakin adorable. I do lov eher name as well and lmaoo @ her being determined and heavin herself over the lip of th ex-pen :D JuJuBean, hahah is gonna be what I call her :p total total cutie :D
I know this is going to sound weird, but she reminds me of our pit bulls a lot -- she's got so much spunk and attitude and courage at 8 wks! She has no problems prancing up to Kane and trying to take away his toys, haha.

OK, I think you should fedex her to me!! She is freaking adorable!!!!!
Ok, nice try, but no, lol. You ALMOST got me with that one. ;) You'll just have to suffer through more pics of her as she grows up, haha.

awww so cute, i can't wait to see her grow
I know!! I can't wait either. :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Kate, I am glad Kane likes her so and Corgi's are little pitties trapped in short legged dog bodies, I do believe that, I have hung out with several of these little animals both kind and they are almost as tenacious as our APBT's . I really can't wait for more pics :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol Kate, I am glad Kane likes her so and Corgi's are little pitties trapped in short legged dog bodies, I do believe that, I have hung out with several of these little animals both kind and they are almost as tenacious as our APBT's . I really can't wait for more pics :D
Yeah, I'm starting to realize that, lol. I hope to buy an actual camera next weekend, so be prepared for a flood of new pics of both pups! Can't wait to take some quality pics, lol.

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your pups, btw! From me, Jubi, and Kane (who are both snoozing right now! :)).

Adorable pupper , cute name ....
Thanks. :) Tye helped me decide on it, actually, by making up the cutest abbreviations for it.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww sleepy puppers are the best and omg new pics with a new camera, OMG I can't wait :D:D: please please and plese again, I wil hold you to this :D :D

Merry Christmas girl, I am super happy for you and Kane and JuJuBean :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts