Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Beautiful dog! Love the last one.....he looks like he is praying :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
What a gorgeous color. Those eyes got so well with that coat.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
O M G Christian, he is turning into such a handsome young man, I LOVE his color and those stripes, his eyes are to die for, love the sleeping pic :D He also looks like he's wearing a bowtie in that first pic the white on his neck, love it :D Thanks for sharing ((hugs))

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! Badger is my bright eyed, tiger striped, and, yes, big eared (at least at 5.5 months) beautiful boy! I wubs him too:) He just hit the big 40 lbs today, but is such a snake still;) Badger passes many woof woofs your way!

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I LOVE him so much!!!! Goodness Badger you are a big boy. Christian you can see ow much this pup means to you adn I am so happy that he is in your life. ((hugs)).

·
Registered
362 Posts
5 months @ 40 lbs, man you make my pup sound huge! Lol He`s 3 months @ just over 30 lbs, going on 35.
His coloring and stripes are gorgeous :D
He`s shaped like my other two, both around the 20 lb mark lol

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Silence - Your pup could become a BIG boy, and Badger thanks you for the kind remarks:)

Caitlin - Actually he was 39.8 lbs., but close enough LOL!!! He's a Kane wannabe;) So am I.

Sharon - Badger will never bring back the good times I had with Cuda and Jack, but he has helped me draw happiness from a well of despair, when I thought all was lost. I needed him. I always appreciate your compassion my friend:)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hes getting big and so handsome

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you so much Freddie and Therese, I love the praise but he should get all the credit:) I'd like to see him top out at 55 - 60 lbs., so only 15 - 20 to go. We'll see, and I'm sure he'll keep his adorableness thru out;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts