Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like crap today and Justin and the puppies were driving me nuts so we went outside to wear them out and I figured I would take pictures. The puppies are almost 5 weeks.

Justin and Venom

Follow the leader!

baby butts! lol

Hey I was not done with you!

I think this is bobble head

Do you see my CUTENESS?

Chilaxin in my swing

Both boys in the swing

Bobble Head

Venom

Kracken

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
OMG I cannot stand the cuteness in this thread! Justin is freaking ADORABLE!! And those puppies are way to cute!!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awesome pics!!! they are all adorable!!! :D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Awww, this cheered me up.:) btw..If Kracken doesn't work out for you.. send her my way! lol..I joke! I joke! I am so excited to see what she does for you in schutzhund!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Why do you torture me I want bobble head!!!!!! Justin is super cute kinda got that evil smile in some of those pics lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG so cute that squishy face justin makes is hilarious. The swing pics were adorable too. Nice your keeping them all my boys loved there puppys but saying goodbye was pretty hard on them they sure get attached to there puppys.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Baby buttss! Lol :d

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG Lisa how freakin cute. I love the jonny jumper pics.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Very very cute! Don't you just love having a baby to play with your own baby and pitties pictures! Lol nothing beats the cuteness of babies and pitties.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
OMG! These pics are so dang cute!!! Justin is such a doll face..... but Lisa, I have to be honest and say that this face reminds me of CHUCKY LOL! You remember the movie right? The red headed doll that is evil LOL! I love Justin's facial expressions in some of these pics but this picture below takes the cake!!! I could not stop laughing the minute I saw it! Priceless :woof:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
LMAO It totally is a Chucky face!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Im with Bella... that picture is PRICELESS!!! Justin is wayyy to cute!!! And the puppies are gorgeous!!!!

Ok am I going to get to meet Justin at Nationals??

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im with Bella... that picture is PRICELESS!!! Justin is wayyy to cute!!! And the puppies are gorgeous!!!!

Ok am I going to get to meet Justin at Nationals??
No, Grandma is going to watch him while we go play with dogs! He is too young to bring and I am going to be doing the Safe dog test for nationals and will not have time for him. Maybe next time ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Too cute and still not helping me with my puppy fever.

No, Grandma is going to watch him while we go play with dogs! He is too young to bring and I am going to be doing the Safe dog test for nationals and will not have time for him. Maybe next time ;)
You're doing safe dog testing at nationals?! Sign me up! Do we sign up when we register or what?

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Too cute and still not helping me with my puppy fever.

You're doing safe dog testing at nationals?! Sign me up! Do we sign up when we register or what?
When you come for nationals at the registration table there will be a sign up sheet. Yes I will be doing the testing in between weight pull. Barca is pulling on Sat and I do Conformation on Sun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts