Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG I am rofl lmaooo at that last video, ROxy is just torturing him,, I love it, the one of him int he snow, too funny and you know you and Kate are right, Bear and Kane look soooo much alike it is scary almost, lol

I am lovin these vids, and the spin and grip vids, very cool, I love how you just let go all quick and turn the camera off, lol

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG I am rofl lmaooo at that last video, ROxy is just torturing him,, I love it, the one of him int he snow, too funny and you know you and Kate are right, Bear and Kane look soooo much alike it is scary almost, lol

I am lovin these vids, and the spin and grip vids, very cool, I love how you just let go all quick and turn the camera off, lol
I kno it is pretty scary how they r twins. Ya he pretty heavy i cant lift him like i used to. Hes weighs 60lbs and he 8 months old, In the grip an spin vid he was 7 an half months.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
cute videos.But I would be kinda leary about letting the chi snap and play with him like that in the future.He's probably gonna get tired of it real quick

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cute videos.But I would be kinda leary about letting the chi snap and play with him like that in the future.He's probably gonna get tired of it real quick
Thank i kno to watch them play and he would never do any harm to her nor would i let it happen. In the chi vids they are playing so it all good:)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I used to do that with Phoenix til he was about 9 months and weighed in at 85lbs, I couldn't do it anymore, he loved it though, hehehe still great vids :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol I used to do that with Phoenix til he was about 9 months and weighed in at 85lbs, I couldn't do it anymore, he loved it though, hehehe still great vids :D
Thanks:) i still try with berar because he loves it. I need to male him a flirt pole or spring pole this summer. He's gonna love it,

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah was gonna be my suggestion, he will love it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts